All I see, all I feel, I write it down.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Some More Famous Quotes

4:09 AM Posted by Jafrin No comments
"I restore myself when I'm alone"
Not me! Marilyn Monroe says that. But I think, we all should do this. The magic of some good marilyn monroe quote is that it teaches you the truth of reality in a very bold way. She talks about life, talent, career, emotion & everything!
"I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent."
This line shows you the humane feeling of this heart throb star. Some of the quotes are funny too. Like:
"I don't mind making jokes, but I don't want to look like one."
 Again, some are clearly bold declaration:
"Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature."
Want more Marilyn Monroe quotes?
Visit the page: finestquotes.com is good collection of all these quotes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment