All I see, all I feel, I write it down.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Solution for the "Sleepless Nights"

6:19 AM Posted by Jafrin No comments
My Roommate Maria. She suffers from insomnia very badly. I feel really sorry for her. Some times she only has 3 hours sleeping a day for months. She feels dizzy all the day and can not concentrate in her works properly.
So, I looked for the solution of her problem. I read out some books and visited some websites. There I found that sleep cortisol is the main culprit behind sleepless nights . It is a hormone which causes anti sleep acts. The more cortisol level in your blood, the more sleeping problem you may face!
It is even more surprising that there is a link between sleep and depression. So, be aware if you have similar problems.
Is there any effective aid for the problem?
Yes! I find it out for Maria. Among all other sleep aids , Melatonin is very effective and almost completely safe.
You should not misuse it, just try it to feel better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment