All I see, all I feel, I write it down.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

How To Impress Your Friends With Famous Quotes

8:27 AM Posted by Jafrin No comments
"The sky is the limit"
- this is my motto of life.
Do you know where did I get this inspiration?
It's from lil wayne quotes . I am sure u know him. Yea! The famous American rapper! There is a good collection of his quotes in some of the websites.
Not only him, drake quotes is also in my favorite list.
"Everybody dies but not everybody lives"
"Don't go through life, grow through life"
- Wow! That's cool! Isn't it?
I memorize those quotes and throw them to my friends. They are really impressed with all the good quotes about life, love, people, and what not! I try to follow those in my own life. You know, why?
Because, "I prefer the better things." (Drake)

0 comments:

Post a Comment