All I see, all I feel, I write it down.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Famous Love Stories

11:11 AM Posted by Jafrin 1 comment
It was one Friday, last month when my friend Ela came to visit me. I was happy to see her but soon my pleasure fade away when I heard that she is down with her personal problems.

"I had a break up with John(her boy friend)", she cried out!

"Why my dear?"

"He is such an unromantic guy! There is no more fun with him. He forgets to bring flowers for me, he never allow outing in holidays, there is even no more sweet talks between us", Ela weeps over in sorrow.

"Well, I see! Let me deal with your Unromantic Boyfriend, honey." I smiled, because I knew the solution of their little chit chat.

I called John immediately and asked about the fact. He accepted his shortcomings and requested for a help to overcome the situation.

I told John about the importance of expressing love to the beloved ones. Love is infinitive. Love is immortal. Love has the immense power of purifying one's soul. But you have to speak out the feelings of your heart to your lover. For that, you can write letters to express your limitless emotions.

John: "What are the ways of doing so?"

Me: "Here is a clue: you can follow the famous love letters of the greatest lovers in the history. Your mind will just over flow if you read those writings."

"How to find out those letters?" John was eager to know.

"There are famous books and movies about them. You can go through those. I also know about an interesting site specially helpful for you. Take help and get benefited! My best wishes are always with you."

Finally, Ela and John were connected through their love line again. John followed my words and was grateful to my cordial suggestions.

I am so happy for the sweet couple.

1 comment: